Saturday, March 19, 2011

Nicaraguan Perspective - Individual Photos

maternal instincts?
biking and smiling...talented girl
sun protection post volcano slide
happily feeding children in need

playing student

dugmoodee the professor
which way does the old pony run?
volcanic dust is so tasty
Curt's vocational...
a moment of quiet reflection
adventure seeker, Mark Carney
Mark making fun of Curt's door fetish
Dear Jess, you're welcome, Love Curt
Mark loves kids
This Mark loves kids more. This much
Pretty happy for riding a bike with no breaks.
Those glasses are a just the right size for you Kim
Medium cute photo
Hike up volcano, get a photo on , psych yourself, ride down
Do you two like each other?
Self portrait post volcano slide
Make a face at the camera
It's a what fruit?
It's my hat. Everyone else just looks better in it
I would live here

1 comment:

  1. Dear Curt, Thank you for the picture of Mark... I guess you thought that was a sexy pic of my hubby that I would enjoy?? I think I like the pic with him and all the kids better, too cute!!

    ReplyDelete